The Rural Futures Institute is looking for STORYTELLERS
We’re looking for student reporters who can passionately and visually tell the stories of rural people and places as well as the work of the Rural Futures Institute and the NU faculty who make it possible.
We’re also looking for a social media guru to take our channels to the next level, expand our reach, publish daily and help formulate our ongoing strategy.
Apply by: March 31
UNL students should e-mail the following to Katelyn Ideus:
- Cover letter
- Best storytelling examples
What’s in it for you?
- Resume Builder: Work in a professional office setting, producing meaningful content with a communications team that works on deadline.
- Flexible Schedule: You’re a student first, so we will work around your class schedule. We are looking for 20+ hours a week if possible.
- Paid Internship: We value your time, effort and quality work. The pay is $10/hour.
- Timeframe: We’re looking for a commitment of six months to one year.
specific date to be determined with candidate