Latest RFI Tweets
RFI Competitive Awards
The Rural Futures Institute is currently reviewing submitted applications for the 2017 round of RFI Competitive Awards. Teaching & Engagement proposals were due March 1, 2017 and Research & Engagement proposals were due March 15, 2017.
- RFI Communications Student Internship
- Visiting Presenter Paul Genho, Ph.D.
- Starting Up: What Women Need to Know to Start a Business
- Webinar: The Surprising Lives of Small Town Doctors
- NCRCRD Webinar: Assessment of Tribal Natural Resources Needs & Services
- Young Leaders can Share talents with State
- Marketing Rural Nebraska To New Residents
- Analysis: Internet Access — An Incomplete Promise